Problem is, at least in my opinion, is the attitude of some of the managers, who around here only promote, give good shifts or look out for their partying pals. Or their fellow hoochies. Or druggies or whatever the case is.
You go into most of the places, you find someone who works hard at them, and go back within a fairly short time, they either have assimilated and become one of the ones who sit around needing there 20th cig. break since they got there 2 hours ago, or they are sick and tired of being there and getting the crap end of things and are ready to quit or have already quit.
The good workerss tend to get stuck always working the holidays, closing and actually stuck doing the work, so they burn out and get tired and fed up. I may be crazy but in most of those places, where they do have difficulty finding good workers, I'd be trying to give the good workers all benefits that I could and if others complained, then tell them exactly why some get good shifts and others don't.




Bookmarks